With all the dog food recalls going around, its no wonder many dog moms are getting into DIY-ing their dog treats. To help you out, we went around and collected 10 of the Best Easy Homemade Dog Treat Recipes with video instructions and put them all right here.
Making your own dog treat is not a difficult task. With so many pet owners who prefer homemade treats rather than dog treats that can be bought in the store, there are lots of recipes that you can also try.
Even so, if you really want to give your dog a delicious homemade treat, check out this list of 10 easy dogs treat recipes that will surely keep them healthy and for years to come.
Top 10 Easy Homemade Dog Treat Recipes
1- Homemade Chicken Jerky Dog Treats
- Chicken (finely diced)
- ½ cup of rice, mashed and cooked
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 3 tablespoons rice flour
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix all the needed ingredients then stir it very well
- Place it into silicone molds
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes or until the tops become golden brown
- Allow them to cool and remove it from the molds
- Place in the refrigerator